Denise “Dee” Bloom of Team Dee’s in Las Vegas, Nevada, has over 30 years of experience helping people just like you begin their fitness or weight loss journey safely and confidently. Don’t allow fear of the unknown stop you from taking control of your health and fitness. With a personal trainer like Dee, you don’t have to go it alone.
More Confident First Steps
Beginning a weight loss journey for the first time, or restarting after a long time away from the gym, can seem intimidating. Getting into the right state of mind can seem like an impossible task if you don’t know where to start, and that does very little to set you on the road to success.
Luckily, it doesn’t have to be that way when you decide to hire a personal trainer. At Team Dee’s, we’ve all been where you are now, and we fully understand the things that you need to commit to accomplishing your goals and we’re here to help.
- Be Clear About Your Goals & Intentions For The Best Results
- Learn To Love Yourself & Your Body Even Before You Begin
- Do It For Yourself & No One Else
- Establish A Healthy & Positive Mindset
- Create Constructive Habits & Daily Routines
- Seek Out A Trainer For Motivation, Guidance & Experience
- Cultivate Your Relationships With Supportive Friends & Family
- Go Slow. Substantive Changes Can’t Happen Overnight
- Make Yourself & Your Health A Priority
- Feed Your Body Only The Best Nutritious Food & Drinks
What’s Not Working
Crash diets, weight loss pills, and juicing plans are just some of the things you can find online promising quick, miraculous results. It all sounds good but ends up being a big waste of time and money. Or maybe you’ve tried to stick to a more healthy diet and exercise plan, but find yourself giving up just a couple weeks in.
The Personal Trainer Advantage
Weight loss isn’t one-size-fits-all. One plan isn’t going to be right for everyone. At Team Dee’s we personalize your journey by not only showing you what exercises are right for your body type and your goals but also by designing a meal plan that’s going to work for you. We’re also right there with you in the gym, motivating and showing you progress you might have overlooked in the past.
- Ensure Proper Form To Prevent Injury
- No Wasting Time On Moves That Aren’t Working
- An Evolving Workout Plan That Meets You Where You Are
- Motivating & Encouraging You At The Gym
- Meal Plans, Tips & Advice That You Get Results
Embody Your Dreams With Team Dee’s
Whether you’ve plateaued a few steps from your ideal, beach body, or are on day one of a transformation journey for better health, Team Dee’s is here to help you lose weight and feel great. Make sure to take those “before” pictures then give us a call to make an appointment for your first consultation.