Per the request of Governer Sisolak, a public health order has been issued for all nonessential businesses to close for 30 days in the state of Nevada. This includes public gyms.
The Gym Is Closed, But We’re Still Workin’ Out
While the gym may be off-limits due to social distancing, there are plenty of ways to still get your workout on. Personal trainer Denise Bloom is offering alternative services to keep your health and fitness a priority during this uncertain time.
- Virtual Training / Coaching (Skype, Facetime, etc)
- In-Home Training With Equipment
- In-Home Training Without Equipment
- Park Workouts
- Dee’s Immune System Booster Protein Shake
- Dee’s Protein Squares
- Virtual Meal Planning (Skype, Facetime, etc)
- Virtual Nutrition Advice (Skype, Facetime, etc)
- No-Contact Protein Square Delivery
- Protein Square Shipping
At-Home Health & Fitness Services
Don’t lose momentum while at home. Despite the circumstances, stay positive and try to stay mindful of your nutrition during these stressful times. Dee is available to strategize the best way for you to stay on track with your workouts and nutrition from your home. Contact Team Dee’s to coordinate home workouts, online training, no-contact nutrition delivery, and more.