It can be difficult as a woman balancing work, life, and health. Team Dee’s in Las Vegas, Nevada can help you achieve your weight loss goals. If you’ve ever wondered why it seems so much easier for your significant other or guy friends to lose weight, we’re here to show you and help you even out that playing field.
Why Is It So Hard To Lose Weight?
Weight loss for anyone can be really hard. Changes often have to occur on many levels of our lifestyles. We have to feel dedicated and stay motivated. Despite the possible physical and mental health benefits of getting fit, sticking to any type of change is hard when you don’t feel like you’re making progress.
Watching a male counterpart burn through weight loss goals while you work just as hard sure doesn’t help. So, what’s holding you back?
- Lower Fat-Busting Muscle Mass
- Fear Of Muscle Gains
- Trading Hunger Cues For Emotional Ones
- Lower Metabolism Rates
- An All-Or-Nothing Eating Mentality
- Hormonal Differences
Yes, Science Says It IS Harder For Us
The guys in your life naturally have more muscle on their bodies. This means they’re burning more calories than you right off the bat. On top of this advantage, men tend to have higher metabolisms than women inherently.
Us – “I’m Hungry.” Them – “No Thanks.”
A big factor in weight loss is dependant on what and how we eat. Studies show that, as women, we are more likely to give in to food temptation even when we’re not really hungry. We are also more likely to be emotional eaters. To top this off, we experience an increase in “I’m hungry” hormones right after a workout. This isn’t as common in our guy pals.
Your Personal Trainer Is Your Ally
A personal trainer can help you figure out what’s working and not working for you concerning weight loss as a woman. Old habits are hard to change. Your fitness coach can help you set realistic goals, get excited, and stay motivated.
How Your Trainer Can Help
- She can help you start strength training. Muscle burns more calories than fat. Building muscles doesn’t automatically lead to a bulky body. Your trainer will help you choose moves that sculpt your body into the shape you’re hoping for.
- Put temptations out of sight. If it is easy to get to, we are more likely to grab it. Put candy and treats up high and out of sight or out of your kitchen completely. Prep healthy alternatives in advance for easy snacking. A trainer can help you make healthy choices and stay accountable through this process.
- Keep a journal. Studies have shown that keeping a food diary can double your weight loss. A personal trainer with experience in nutrition can help you make better food choices for faster results.
- Get vertical. Avoid staying in a seated position or laying down for too long. Walk, stand, and move around to help your body increase good hormones like serotonin, endorphins, and dopamine. A better mood keeps you from looking for joy in a bag of chips or a pint of ice cream. Your trainer can give you get-moving tips for work breaks and the days you’re not in the gym.
A Female Trainer That “Get’s It”
Having a female personal trainer, like Dee Bloom, is an advantage. She not only understands what it’s like to be a woman, she’s been getting women ready to strut their stuff in bikini and fitness competitions for years. She’s a competition pro herself.
Our unique body compositions don’t have to be a disadvantage in the weight-loss arena. You just need the right coach in your corner. Dee has the skill and training to help you accomplish your goals.
Weight Loss For Women? You’ve Got It!
Contact Team Dee’s in Las Vegas today to schedule your consultation. We can help you reach your goals and overcome the obstacles you face as a woman on a weight loss journey. Give us a call so we can get you started on the road to success.